Sunday, July 4, 2010

Give me that Vintage Feel

Summer has been good living here in Glasgow. Was asked to do some work to be sold at a vintage sale so I got to do whatever I wanted and decided to experiment.

First tried some oil pastel work since I haven't done that in over a year..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then worked with ink to do some tattoo inspired illustrations in spirit of the vintage sale..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I also have some paintings and sculptures I made at school that I will be posting soon.

Hope everyone is having a splendid summer!
Cheerio Darling.


2 comments:

  1. Those first two were oil pastel?!? That's amazing! The work is so neat...!

    I adore the ink pin-ups.

    Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about tooth picks when it comes to oil pastel! Thanks Roman, always awesome to hear your opinion.

    ReplyDelete