Monday, July 26, 2010

I changed the layout a bit, thought it might make it easier to view, especially the horizontal images. I also want to add a portfolio tab (inspired by a good friend at http://nostalgicallyyours.blogspot.com/) so my best pieces will be in there instead of all over. Just need to spend some time on it and it'll get there. Eventually I will have www.sophiaalmada.com but as it's under construction right now, this is just fine.

I felt bad for not updating in a long time, not that there are a ton of followers, so I thought I would just show you a couple more tattoo style ink drawings I did just now.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Sorry about the bad quality pictures, just a little something for now! Hope you guys enjoy, keep checking in and feel free to leave some love in comments!

Probably the last post in Scotland, unfortunately. I'll be in Arizona to work on some pieces so I'll post the progress of those when I'm working on them.

Cheers mates!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new layout! The last one is my favorite (of course!).

    Just FYI: You can add in-text links so people will be able to click on the text and go to it, instead of having to copy and paste to the address bar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great blog, I really enjoyed.

    Please come and have a look at my fashion blog too! If you like it, feel free to follow ;-)

    PS: I'll be having an amazing giveaway to all my followers very soon, so stay tuned.

    See you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!
    Academy of Arts is a great school, Bay area is the best place on earth in my opinion~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you should definitely add a portfolio tab. nice work!

    Enter my Jewelry and Dior giveaway on my blog! http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete