Sunday, October 17, 2010

Paint, Peacocks, and PostSecret



It's midterm time (sigh) so I don't have anything finished to show you right now, but I will soon!

For now I will show you this..


Photobucket


It's a piece I did last semester for a hotel in Mexico. Acrylic on canvas.



I also went to SCRAP on Friday and picked up some wood and old maps so you'll have to wait and see what I come up with! Also my silkscreen project and Color & Design homework will be finished on Monday so I will show that soon too! Once midterms are over I am determined to crank out as many personal projects as I can before finals.


Tonight I went to a PostSecret event at the University of the Pacific in Stockton. It was amazing, everything I hoped it would be and very inspirational. If you don't know what PostSecret is, definitely check it out. It's worth your time.



I hope everyone is having a wonderful October. I know it's flying by for me! Oh where does the time go...


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment